Federal and local San Bernardino law enforcement agencies launched an investigation into the lives of both Syed Rizwan Farook and his accomplice, Tashfeen Malik in connection with the mass murder of 14 people and wounding 21 others.
By H. Nelson Goodson
Hispanic News Network U.S.A.
December 3, 2015
San Bernardino, California – On Wednesday, federal and local law enforcement agencies launched an investigation into the lives of both Syed Rizwan Farook, 28, and his accomplice (wife), Tashfeen Malik, 27, in connection with the mass shooting at the Inland Valley Regional Center that left 14 people dead and 21 others wounded. 18 of those wounded were County workers. Farook and Malik entered the medical facility for the development disabled and opened fire at victims just after 11:00 a.m. PT.
The suspects then fled, but were located later by citizen tips to police and both Farook and Malik were killed in a gunfight with police after their SUV was stopped. The suspects were wearing bullet proof vests, had tactical clothing on and two assault rifles and two handguns were recovered.
Another suspect was taken into questioning, but has not been determined, if he was involved as well.
Farook was a U.S. citizen and a San Bernardino County employee for five years.
The San Bernardino Coroner released the names of the deceased victims killed by both Farook and Malik on Wednesday in a mass shooting at the Inland Valley Regional Center in California.
The 14 deceased victims are named, age included and where they were from:
● Shannon Johnson, 45, Los Angeles
● Bennetta Bet-Badal, 46, Rialto
● Aurora Godoy, 26, San Jacinto
● Isaac Amanios, 60, Fontana
● Larry Kaufman, 42, Rialto
● Harry Bowman, 46, Upland
● Yvette Velasco, 27, Fontana
● Sierra Clayborn, 27, Moreno Valley
● Robert Adams, 40, Yucaipa
● Nicholas Thalasinos, 52, Colton
● Tin Nguyen, 31, Santa Ana
● Juan Espinoza, 50, Highland
● Damian Meins, 58, Riverside
● Michael Wetzel, 37, Lake Arrowhead