Eleven suspects including six women arrested for more than a dozen armed robberies in the tri-county area, most were committed in Milwaukee’s Southside, according to police.
By H. Nelson Goodson
Hispanic News Network U.S.A.
March 11, 2015
Milwaukee, WI – On Wednesday, a Southeastern law enforcement task force including the Milwaukee Police and the Milwaukee County District Attorney’s Office confirmed that 11 suspects including 6 females were arrested for a series of armed robberies in the tri-county area. Eleven of those armed robberies were committed in Milwaukee’s Southside between December 2014 and January 2015, Police 2nd District Station Captain Alfonso Morales reported during a press conference on Wednesday.
Ten of the suspects were taken into custody in the City of Milwaukee and one suspect in Waukesha County. The suspects are in their late teens to early 20’s and are associated with members of the Spanish Cobras who were imprisoned in 2013.
Milwaukee Southside robberies reported by police.
● December 3, 2014 at Taqueria El Cabrito at 1100 S. 11th Street
● December 13, 2014 at Advance Auto Parts at 1331 W. Burnham Street
● December 18, 2014 at Advance Auto Parts at 1920 W. National Avenue
● December 22, 2014 at Family Dollar 3045 S. 13th Street
● December 23, 2014 at Brew City tap at 3105 W. Forest Home Avenue
● December 25, 2014 at One Stop Outlet at 809 S. Cesar Chavez Drive
● December 26, 2014 at El Local Restaurant at 1801 S. 11th Street
● January 9, 2015 at Mimas Food Mart at 2420 S. 6th Street
● January 10, 2015 at Taqueria Arandas Restaurant at 1531 W. Lincoln Avenue
● January 20, 2015 at Fiesta Garibaldi at 821 W. Lincoln Avenue
● January 23, 2015 at Puerto Escondido Restaurant at 1116 W. Historic Mitchell Street