Archive for February, 2014

Taco Stand Cook Saves 5-year-old From Would-be Kidnapper In Westchester

A T2 taco stand cook jumped into action after hearing screams for help shortly after a 5-year-old boy was grabbed by a crazed man.

By H. Nelson Goodson
February 28, 2014

Westchester, CA – On Thursday, NBC4 Los Angeles reported that Jesus Delgado, a T2 taco stand cook received a check from the father of a 5-year-old Grady O’Brien, who he saved from a would-be kidnapper and another $800 from a neighborhood group. Delgado has a 4-year-old sick daughter with heard problems.
Delgado on Wednesday from taco stand kitchen jumped into action after he heard screams for help after a 33-year-old man hit a nanny and took a Grady while his other brother, Brendan O’Brien, 6, watched. Delgado ran across Manchester Blvd. after the nanny pointed to where the assailant had taken the boy. Delgado ran for two blocks and caught up with the assailant. The assailant told Delgado, “it’s not your problem, man. It’s not your problem. Leave me alone with the kid.” Delgado responded, “This is my problem. This is my problem, because why you take this kid?”
Delgado held the assailant until police arrived and was arrested.
Other school kids also helped Delgado including the 5-year-old’s brother.
Witnesses say, the suspect had been talking out loud earlier that he was from the CIA and had also exposed himself in public.
The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) Pacific Division reported that officers arrested Andron Gazarov, 33, a residence from North Hollywood, for kidnapping a 5-year-old boy.
On Wednesday, February 26, 2014, around 3:50 p.m., Grady O’Brien and a woman were walking in the area of Loyola Boulevard and Manchester Avenue, when he was suddenly snatched by Gazarov, who took off running with him. A Good Samaritan (Delgado) saw the women running and screaming after Gazarov, at which time he stopped Gazarov and took Grady away from him. LAPD, Pacific Division patrol officers responded and took Gazarov into custody. Gazarov was booked on suspicion of kidnapping (a felony) and is being held on $65,000 bond. He was scheduled for a court hearing today.
Grady and the women were not physically injured during the incident.

A fund to raise money to help Delgado medical bills for his sick daughter has been created. The goal was $5K, but it is now at more than $6.6K, if you like to donated click on the following link.

Fund created to help Delgado’s sick daughter.

Grady O’Brien, Jesus Delgado and Andron Gazarov

(Gazarov’s photo courtesy of Wirednixon dot com)

Advertisements

Leave a comment

61 Immigrants Rescued By Mexican Military And 71 Detained In Texas By ICE

The Mexican military reported that 61 undocumented Immigrants from South and Central America, including three Mexican nationals were rescued from a safe house in Reynosa. In Texas, ICE detained 71 undocumented immigrants being held in several safe houses and a suspect (Coyote).

By H. Nelson Goodson
February 28, 2014

Reynosa, Tamaulipas, Mexico – On Wednesday, the Mexican military reported that they rescued 61 immigrants from Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, including three Mexican nationals and the rest were undocumented. The immigrants had been held for over 15 days by Coyotes (undocumented human traffickers) at a safe house in the neighborhood of Sierra de la Soledad in the municipality of Reynosa.
The traffickers were asking between $3,500 to $6,000 dollars to smuggle them into the U.S. The military says, 33 were from Guatemala, 20 from El Salvador, four from Honduras, one from Nicaragua and three Mexican nationals.
Last year, 1,695 kidnappings were reported, which is an increase by 20% from 2012, according to the National Security Public System. The undocumented immigrants were turned over to the National Institute of Migration for deportation processing.
In Texas, U.S. federal authorities and Constable deputy from Hidalgo County rescued 71 undocumented immigrants on Tuesday from several safe houses in Edinburg. Agents from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and the deputy went to several safe houses after Sergio García Villa was taken into custody. Villa told authorities that two houses located in Edinburg were being used to keep undocumented immigrants. In one location where federal authorities raided, they found 48 undocumented immigrants and at the second location they found 23 more immigrants.
The immigrants were taken into custody for deportation processing.

Leave a comment

DNA Test Proved Joaquín Archivaldo Guzmán Loera Is The Sinaloa Drug Kingpin In Custody

The Mexican federal Attorney General’s Office confirmed through DNA that the suspect in custody is Guzmán Loera, aka, El Chapo.

By H. Nelson Goodson
February 28, 2014

Mexico City – This week, Sara Mónica Medina Alegría from the Mexican federal Attorney General’s Office (PGRF) confirmed that a DNA test came out positive that Joaquín Archivaldo Guzmán Loera, 56, is the suspect in custody. Guzmán Loera provided a sample DNA swap from his mouth shortly after taken into custody on February 22, in Mazatlán, Sinaloa.
Medina Alegría is an assistant expert with the newly formed Criminal Investigation Agency (AIC – Agencia de Investigación Criminal) with the PGRF.
The AIC was created last September and specialize in forensic, scientific services and intelligence gathering from federal related crimes. AIC is in charge of Federal Police and Ministry Police crime scene evidence and data investigations, and intelligence gathering analysis from other federal law enforcement agencies dealing with organized crime in Mexico.

Joaquín Archivaldo Guzmán Loera, aka, El Chapo

Leave a comment

Tasteless Juanito2014 For Arizona Governor Campaign Pulled By Unhate And United Nations

Fictitious campaign featuring an illegal candidate named Juanito running for Arizona Governor turns into a tasteless promotion to focus on the plight of undocumented immigrants in the U.S., especially in Arizona.

By H. Nelson Goodson
February 28, 2014

Playa Vista, CA – On February 17, the 72andSunny communications company (Ad Agency) posted an Ad paid by both Benetton’s UNHATE Foundation and the United Nations Department of Public Information to bring attention that no one is illegal in the U.S. and especially in Arizona. The latest Ad by 72andSunny was send to the main e-mail account of the Latino Rebels, which the subject matter was label “Benetton & UN Create Illegal Immigrant Candidate for Governor of Arizona” to focus on illegals suffrage in the country.
The e-mail read;

Hi there Rebels,

Meet Juanito. He’s a model citizen, he works hard to support his family, he believes in equal rights for everybody and he wants to run for governor. There’s only one little thing—he’s an illegal immigrant.

The e-mail provided links of its Juanito2014 dot com website, but currently it remains shutdown. It’s Juanito2014 Facebook is operational and has at least 11 likes, it’s Twitter account has 6,456 followers and is following 66 after four tweets. Three of the tweets included links, but the links show error in trying to connect, since they were posted indicating the Juanito2014 campaign is a flop after stereotyping Hispanics as illegals. The Juanito2014 campaign was created in poor taste and apparently Juanito2014 (fictitious candidate) might have been detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) after Governor Janet Brewer (R) called it foul and notified the state elections board about Juanito2014 undocumented status, some might joke about it. With Juanito2014 now out of the race, it assures Governor Brewer her re-election? Lmfao
The 72andSunny partners are John Boiler, Glenn Cole, Robert Nakata and Matt Jarvis who share an office in Playa Vista, California. By the way, in 2013, 72andSunny was named Ad Agency of the Year by Ad Week.
Currently, the Arizona state legislature is working on legislation that would condemn Coyotes (undocumented human traffickers) to death. Seriously, will they also include anti-immigrant haters as well in the bill?
Just this week, Governor Brewer vetoed a bill that would allow for business owners to legally refuse service or sell products and to discriminate against Gay and Lesbian citizens in Arizona. Kudos on that one, Brewer!

Juanito2014

Leave a comment

FBI Investigates Kidnapping Of Texas Teen By Two Armed Men In Starr County

The FBI and the Starr County Sheriff’s Office are investigating the armed kidnapping of a 14-year-old boy in the community of La Casita in Texas.

By H. Nelson Goodson
February 27, 2014

La Casita, Texas – On Thursday, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has launched an investigation into Wednesday’s armed kidnapping of Brandon Medina, 14, of La Casita. On Wednesday, Medina was kidnapped by two gunmen before 5:00 p.m. from his home, according to the Starr County Sheriff’s Office report. The two suspects entered Medina’s home and then forced him into an old model Dodge green truck and fled from the scene in less than a minute.
It is suspected that the gunmen might have illegally taken Medina into Mexico. No ransom or demands have been made yet.
Authorities later found the truck near the Rio Grande River bank. The truck was traced back to the owner who reported the truck stolen from Houston.

Brandon Medina

Photos: Starr County Sheriff’s Office

Leave a comment

Hundreds Of Workers For The Sinaloa Cartel Marched To Demand The Release Of El Chapo

At least 20 people were detained after water bottles were tossed at police when they attempted to disperse the crowds in Culiacán.

By H. Nelson Goodson
February 27, 2014

Culiacán, Sinaloa, Mexico –  On Wednesday, El Debate reported that more than 1,000 people in support for the Sinaloa Cartel marched to the Culiacán state municipal government building to demand for druglord Joaquín Archivaldo Guzmán Loera, 56, aka, El Chapo to be release from the Altiplano federal prison. At least 20 of Chapo’s supporters were taken into custody after a confrontation ended with throwing water bottles at local police that attempted to disperse the crowds around 8:00 p.m..
Sinaloa Governor Mario López Valdez confirmed 20 arrests, and said that he was surprized to see “thousands of people” in support of El Chapo. He said, some of the paricipants admitted they were paid at least $500 pesos ($39 U.S.), also tamales and drinks were given out at the march. Others participated because live bands were playing and wanted to party, according to Valdez.
Men with musical instruments led the marchers who have become worried that they will no longer have jobs with El Chapo. Even young students dressed in their school uniforms joined the march.
They claim that Guzmán Loera has been the only one that had given them jobs in the rural mountains where he was raised. Most of the marchers were wearing white shirts that read, “I love El Chapo” others carried signs that read “Sinaloa wants El Chapo freed,” “We don’t want another war, free El Chapo,” “Chapo make me a child,” “Joaquín Guzman gave us jobs, corrupt politicians haven’t,” “Don’t extradite El Chapo, free him,” according to El Debate.
A small engine plane and a helicopter tossed out thousands of flyers in support of El Chapo. The state authorities were able to pick some of the fliers up. The flier called for people to come out in support of El Chapo, the “Sinaloa hero” and announced that the march would begin at the entrance of Guamúchil and end at Puente Negro.
In Guamúchil within the municipality of Salvador Alvarado, an estimated 500 of Chapo’s supporters marched in demand for his release. More people gathered and marched in Mocorito as well.
Also on Wednesday, Mexican federal authorities charged Guzmán Loera with two counts of possessing weapons exclusively used by the military and for organized crime. Each count was filed in several states. Multiple other counts are pending according to the federal Attorney General’s Office (PGRF). The PGRF confirmed that five warrants for the arrest of Guzmán Loera for organized crime had been fulfilled. 
Guzmán Loera will soon begin serving a 13-year prison sentence from a prior 20-year conviction jail term. He escaped in 2001 from the Puente Grande federal prison and had been a fugitive for 13-years until he was taken into custody last Saturday at the Miramar Tower Hotel in Mazatlán.

(News video) 1,000 people marched to free El Chapo in Culiacán

Photos courtesy of El Debate

Leave a comment

White City Officials Conspired To Rid The Racine Downtown Of Minority Tavern Owners And Patrons

Black, Hispanic and Thai tavern owners and their patrons were targeted and discriminated by White Racine city officials, a federal civil lawsuit claims.

By H. Nelson Goodson
February 26, 2014

Racine, WI – On Tuesday, Hispanic News Network U.S.A. (HNNUSA) broke the story when it learned that both law firms, Kohler and Hart S.C. from Milwaukee and Segal McCambridge Singer & Mahoney Ltd. from Chicago had filed a federal civil discrimination lawsuit with the U.S. District Court of Eastern Wisconsin against the City of Racine and city officials including Mayor John Dickert, the city’s former and current members of the Common Council and former Racine Police Department Chief Kurt S. Wahlen. The lawsuit claims, that Mayor Dickert conspired with former and current city Common Council members, former Police Chief Wahlen and other influencial (powerful) individuals, including the Racine Tavern League to clear or “rehabilitate, cleanup” the downtown of Afro-American (Black), Hispanic and Thai tavern owners and their patrons to allow the proliferation of White tavern establishments and their patrons by promoting White owned taverns and businesses in the downtown area.
Some of the plaintiffs were forced to close due to “a pattern and practice of discriminatory treatment on the basis of race has deprived the Plaintiffs of their right to equal protection of the law and their right to equal privileges and immunities under the law,” according to the 50-page lawsuit.
The lawsuit allegedly claims, that Mayor Dickert took illegal contributions from the Racine Tavern League and in return awarded White members with liquor licenses taken away from minority tavern owners that had been revoked in the downtown area. Dickert also hired some members of the tavern league to work for the City of Racine, according to the lawsuit.
In 2009, Dickert ran for Racine Mayor on a campaign to revitalize or clean up the downtown area. When elected, Dickert began to conspire with city Common Council members to create city policies to eventually get rid of minority tavern own businesses from the downtown area and replace them with White owned tavern or nightclub establishments. Dickert was instrumental in attracting more White patrons to the area at the cost of closing down minority establishments.
The Plaintiffs include, Cerafin C. Davalos from Cera’s Tequila Bar, Jose and Maria Maldonado from the Cruise Inn, former Racine Alderman Otha Keith Fair prior owner of Place on Sixth, Pythaphone Khampane and Omjai Nueakeaw from Ginger’s Lounge, Wilbur Jones from Viper’s Lounge and Thomas J. Holmes, the former owner of Park 6.
The Defendants include, current Mayor John Dickert, former Mayor Gary E. Becker; Racine Downtown Corporation, including its executive director Davin P. Sutherland and manager of the Racine Downtown Business Improvement District 1; the Racine City Tavern League, Inc.; Kurt S. Wahlen, former Racine Police Chief; the following Racine Aldermen, Jeffrey A. Coe, James Kaplan, Raymond Dehahn, Gregory T. Helding, David L. Maack II, Aron M. Wisneski and Robert E. Mozol; Mark L. Levine, chairman of the Downtown Business Improvement District 1; Joseph G. Legath, member of the Racine City Tavern League and board member of the Downtown Business Improvement District 1; Douglas E. Nicholson, member of the Racine City Tavern League; Monte G. Osterman; Mary Osterman, Treasurer of Mayor John Dickert’s election campaign; and Gregory S. Bach, Assistant to Mayor John Dickert.

Black, Hispanic and Thai tavern owners lawsuit

John Dickert, Kurt S. Wahlen, Joseph G. Legath, Mary Osterman and Devin P. Sutherland

Leave a comment